Result…… and what a result!
Thanks to the outstanding generosity of everyone concerned with the event Save the Children will benefit to the magniificent sum of £3,135
It was a fabulous evening and Preston branch would like to thank all the dinner guests whose support was invaluable plus they would like to express special thanks to:
- Janet Simpson and the team at the Gibbon Bridge for making the evening such a success and also donating a fabulous BBQ for the auction
- A Save the Children supporter for the use of a lovely Cotswold Cottage in the auction
- Johnson & Swarbrick, Swainson House Farm, Goosnargh for the fabulous chickens.
- Tony McHale for an extremely entertaining talk.
- The iSight Clinic in Birkdale for an auction prize
And for raffle prizes
- Tanners Wines, Shrewsbury
- MMJ’s Ladies Fashions, The Square, Great Eccleston
- Honeywell Farm Shop, Woodplumpton
Following are a selection of photos taken at the dinner, if you have any you would like to include please email me